Thursday, November 7, 2013

Updates from Mozq

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that the script for the first episode of the show I'm making is finished. Last night we all got into a call and discussed it and made a few minor changes, but we all agreed it's quality stuff.


Soon the editing will begin, as soon as we can all manage to get on the server and set the shots up. It'll still take a while, since we decided if we're going to do it we might as well make sure it's good stuff, editing and storywise. Bring back machinimas to what it used to be!

In the meantime I've been playing around with a new intro for all my videos. Not quite sure where to go with it, but I'm sure I'll figure something out as soon as some inspiration kicks in.


We shall see!

Till next time, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment