Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Update from Mozq

And there shall be three!

I figured I owe you guys and update on what's going on from my side. Well I recently caught a cold, the most annoying one at that. I barely got any sleep for 14 days, so I never had the energy to work on anything besides school stuff. Other than small ideas and adjustment for the show I'm making on, so I apologize for that. HOWEVER! With the help of my fellow friends Nixxiom and Moocluck, the project is coming along just fine. The script for episode one is more or less done, all that's left to do on it is to have one of our fancy meetings and discuss if there's need for adjustment.

Soon the process of editing will begin, which shouldn't take all too long. I can't say an exact date though, but soon!

The show will feature the characters on the image, Nixxiom, Mozq and Moocluck and more! Connecting our machinima worlds we have created together, the three idiots find themselves taking on a quest that's doomed to fail.. Or is it?

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment