Monday, October 14, 2013

What's up, Nixxiom?

I admit that I've been a bit inactive lately when it comes to the machinima field.  I haven't been editing so much as I've been preoccupied with school as well as dealing with issues at home.  Currently my folks are threatening to get a divorce and my grandmother (bless her) has passed away.  Although these times are difficult to me and I have a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders, I haven't forgotten about my projects, nor my editing.  I am still working here and there but I've been somewhat inactive is all.

Recently as well my girlfriend found out that her grandmother has passed away as well so today I spent the afternoon and evening giving to her what comfort I could.  I ask any prayers you have to be with her and her family.  She's a strong lassie though and is keeping herself together quite well.  I'm very proud of her!

Right now I'm still working on "The Dog and the Bear" which, honestly, if I can get a good day or two of work in I can finish it.  There's still lots to do and VA to get, but I'm pleased with it thus far, I suppose.  It's not "The Demon Hunter" in terms of action, but rather it's a druid sharing a story that I think some of my more less-action-focused audience will appreciate.  Stay tuned for more updates on it, everyone!  It will be out soon.

~Nixxiom

No comments:

Post a Comment