Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meet the Machinimators - Moocluck



Hello there folks. I'm Moocluck and I'm the newbie here at Machinima Zone. I have been making short Machinimas for a few months now. My usual genre is comedy, in fact, all my videos so far have been comedies. They either poke fun at the lore characters of World of Warcraft or the player community. Nobody escapes my mocking gaze. No one!

I'm looking forward to working with the fellas here at Machinima Zone, in fact, Nixxiom has already been giving me pointers on how to make good Machinima. I'm hoping that I'll be able to learn from this and become a machinimator known for my editing as well as my sense of humour.

What else can I quickly say about myself? I'm British. I'm a Wrath baby. My favourite class is Warlock (Dark magic is too much fun). In my spare time I enjoy punting marmots, long walks along the Stranglethorn coast and incinerating Blood Elves. I also have a really cute butt.

Some of my videos are:


Summon!


Cooking with Thunder


I'm looking forward to working with everyone here at Machinima Zone! Be sure to check back and keep an eye on updates. I will be working with the guys here on collaborations as well as my own goofy comedy videos. So stay tuned!

Much love!
- Moocluck

No comments:

Post a Comment