Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meet the Machinimators - MOZQ



Hi everyone,
My name is Mozq, I'm a guy a from cold, cold Sweden. I've been making machinimas for quite a while now, recently had a year break after having my account hacked by silly gold farmers. But now I am back!

So how did I end up making Machinimas? Well lets just say that the day when I made my very first video, I was extreeemely bored and had too much time on my hands. And when I heard that the video got featured on WarcraftMovies.. I was sold. Right there and then my Machinima adventures began.

I too was connected to the server Dominion, just like Nixxiom. I saw one of his videos posted on the forum so I decided to contact him, maybe we could team up I thought. Which we ended up doing! Ever since then we've been making all sort of Machinimas together and our crew only grows stronger, getting more and more people involved.


Some of my work:

ESC4PE



MovieCraft

DiscoElevator

I was never into a specific genre of Machinima, but I believe from now on I've decided to make a lot more story Machinima, with some actual plot in it. A bit more serious so to speak. Anything from Comedy to drama, just a bit more work put into it. I've learned a lot since my last Machinima and I can't wait till I get to show it to you guys, but till then..

Stay tuned!
-Mozq

No comments:

Post a Comment