Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meet the Machinimators - NIXXIOM



Hello there everyone.  My name is Nixxiom and I've been making machinima since early Burning Crusade in World of Warcraft.  During those days I was involved on a private server called Dominion WoW that one day held a video contest for advertising their server.  Well, I got involved, made a video, and I placed 2nd!  I was so proud that I continued to make more and more machinima until I became who I am today.

 I'm am currently in school and during my down time or when I'm not studying for tests, I spend my time either reading, smoking my pipe, playing games, or working on machinima.

Some of my most popular videos include:

The Demon Hunter

And of course my series:  Not all Roleplay is Serious

I'm looking forward to doing much more machinima in the near future, as well as providing you all with the best possible entertainment that I can.  I have a dream to unite the machinima community and I feel it will start here right on Machinima Zone's blog.  Thank you all for the support thus far and for all your support to come!

~Nixxiom
http://www.youtube.com/user/SiverlinedPro

No comments:

Post a Comment